SISTER!!!!
We are having a little girl. We found out on Friday the thirteenth. We are super thrilled. We have also moved into our house. We will have been here for a week tomorrow. I forgot how much I hate moving. You would think I would remember considering I have moved 9 times since I have been married. But I am so thankful to finally be in one spot. The ward is great. Me and Bry already have callings. They move fast. Bryan got his calling before our records were even in.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






10 comments:
Congrats! It seems as if everyone I know is having a girl!
I didn't know you guys have moved 9 times! you guys are crazy!! :)good luck w/ moving in!
So, what are your new callings??
Congratulations! That will be so fun. Do you have any names picked out (if you're telling?)
That is so excting! Another little girl!
Your blog post seemed almost exactly like mine except that we are having a boy. That was kind of funny to read. We too found out on friday the 13th, and we just moved into our house. Crazy! Oh and P.S. the first person to comment says everyone she knows is having a girl. It is totally the opposite with me, EVERYONE is having a boy that I know. It's nuts.
Yay for having two of the same! That will be so much fun since they are going to be so close together! Congratulations!
yay! i'm so excited for you guys!!
CONGRATS on your new little baby girl news and your home!!!!!! YAHOOOO THAT'S AWESOME!!! :) Hope all is well! :)
Yeah! You broke the family rules to have the opposite sex of the first child.
I am so glad you are moved and settling into the ward. We have moved 1 time in the 18 years we have been married so I have no clue what moving is like. I miss you guys and keep hoping we will be seeing you soon.
How fun! Two little, cute girlies! Congrats Kathryn!
i know that I am super last at posting this, but.... CONGRATS on having another little girls and a home!!!... where did you move to?
Post a Comment