This year we went with our friends Darrin and Clarissa to lake Powell. We had such a great time. Thank you guys so much for inviting us. We also got a babysitter for Brynna so we didn't have to worry about her on the boat which is nice because she makes me nervous around water because she is not scared at all.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






3 comments:
We had so much fun at Lake Powell with you! It was a much needed trip. I can't believe you still went in the tube and you wake skated! Kenzy is going to be a little dare devil. Bryan is awesome at wakeboarding. That log was so much fun to watch!
Kathryn It looks like you had a blast. I was so excited you were able to stop by and see us. Thank you for picking up my kids. Maybe next time we can have a longer visit. Love you guys and I cannot believe how big Brynna is.
How fun! I am so excited for your next baby... when are you going to take some pics of your new house?
Post a Comment