Monday, June 29, 2009

Utah

So after we went to lake powell we stayed in Utah for a couple of days.  So we went up and played with my sisters one of the days.  Brynna had a blast playing with her cousins.  They are so cute and so helpful  I love my nieces and nephews.  I couldn't believe how much I missed my sisters too.  I love and miss talking to them.  
We saw the movie UP!  So cute.  All the kidlets with there 3d glasses on.
We also got to see our grandparents.  We went and saw Bryans grandpa who was really sick.  He ended up dying the next day so we feel very special that we were able to go see him before he passed. 
We also saw my grandma but I didn't take any pictures.  I am so mad at myself.  It was so fun because we got together with a bunch of family and went out to eat.  It was fun seeing all the people we love and miss so much!

1 comments:

kcskinner said...

It was fun to see you and I miss you too. I am amazed to see Brynna in person how much she has grown. I am a little sorry we only had a short visit. But thank you for the visit. And thank you for picking up my kids and getting everyone to the theater. I love you and your growing family a lot.