So Brynna was off playing while I was taking care of Kenzy and she was being way to quiet so I decided to go see what she was up to. She was in my bath tub playing in the water. She would fill up the cup and pour it on herself. It was so funny and cute!
Brynna does the cutest things. My favorites are
every morning before I get her out of her crib she has to grab everything. Every blanket every pacifier every stuft animal and then when I pick her up she snuggles with me with all the blankies.
She loves stuffed animals. Every time we go to the car she has to grab one and take it with her. My car looks like a zoo. I love it.
She loves to dance. whenever she hears music she rocks out.
I love you Brynna
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment