Sunday, August 9, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm


Half of my family came in town so we went to Knotts Berry farm. It was soo much fun. Brynna rode a lot of the rides it was so cute. I love that Girly!
Yes we put our kid on a leash. and it was AWESOME! She is such a wanderer so it was nice to keep her close.
My daddy and Brynna
First time having to use a double stroller. It was a little weird.
Trey and Kassidy holding Kenzy and Savannah. They were such awesome helpers! Thank you guys I miss and Love you.

The Three Retards
So last year at the end of the day we decided to go on Perilous plunge and we were freezing and miserable so this year we decided to make it tradition and ride the perilous plunge at the end of the night. So me Bryan and my brother in law Ryan got to ride it twice in a row because no one was there.

1 comments:

kcskinner said...

I guess no one is as brave as the three of you