Friday, January 8, 2010

LAS VEGAS

For our Christmas Presents this year Bryan planned a getaway to Las Vegas to go see a Black Eyed Peas Concert we had so much fun.
He took me to the city center to see the jobs he had been working on. They looked awesome it was so much fun to see. Then we went and saw Sherlock Holmes it was a great movie

I LOVE Fergie

They started the concert by coming out of these lights it was cool.



If you can't tell I was having a blast

After the concert I wanted to gamble so I took twenty three dollars and got down to 8 then I won it back up to twenty seven dollars and I took my money and ran. I decided I am to wimpy to be a gambler.

Thanks a ton to Kendra for watching our kiddo's. We love you.

3 comments:

kcskinner said...

That looked like a lot of fun and such a great Christmas present to have the two of you spend some time together

Amy and Andrew said...

okay kathryn yours girls are SO ADORABLE! oh my gosh. I am so happy for you and your cute family! what are you guys up to and where are you guys living? I hope life is GREAT! You look so beautiful as always. I cant believe you have two kids! you look AWESOME!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

What a fun concert. I love her outfits! I want to be famous and get all dolled up, how fun!