Friday, February 5, 2010

Sledding

My sister Krissy came down from Alabama for the Alabama vs. Texas game. And while they were here we had some good times. We went sledding on ice. It was bumpy mean ice. But we had so much fun.
Brynna was a little unsure when we got there because she couldn't walk very well on the ice.
My sister had to leave early to go to the Conan O' Brien show so her my mom and my two girls left and me and the big kids went and found some bigger hills to sled on. We had just found the Perfect hill when I get a call about my car broke down for my mom and sister so I had to leave and go meet them. Then they all took off in my moms car and I drove back to Rancho with a grumpy Tow truck man. Don't worry I kept a pen in my back pocket for protection.
me and my neice Kassidy

This may look like a wussy hill but seriously was intense because of how hard we would have eaten it if we had fallen off.
Brynna loved going down the hill with mommy.

1 comments:

kcskinner said...

Looks like a fun little adventure. Sounds like it was a busy trip for Krissy and family.