Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lake Mojave

Sweet Little Kenzy. She kind of had a rough vacation. She didn't get much in the way of naps but she was a good sport. Love you Kenzers

While I was wake boarding Brynna was on Grandma's lap clapping and cheering saying Go Mommy. It was the cutest thing in the whole world. I love my little princess.


cousin Raegan in her Diva glasses
Bryan wake boarding. Lake Mojave is not made for wake boarding but we found this tiny cove where the water wasn't so choppy so you only had like twenty seconds to do your thing before you were riding crazy waves.
I love my family



The Girls
Brynna was such a sport the whole time she even went on a tubing ride here she is just floating but she did go on a ride later with me and Bry
My hubby I love him so much. xoxoxo
looking at the duckies

1 comments:

The Horners said...

Kathryn, Your girls are so cute! So jealous that you are enjoying the California sun! Props to you on the mad wake boarding skills!