So while we were in Lake Majave Bryan's mom brought a ton of fun minute to win it games. It was soooo much fun!
Girls Challenge. In case you have never seen Minute to win it. Purpose of this game is to get the cookie in your mouth with your facial expressions. Which makes for some funny pictures.This darn oreo game was the only game I didn't win the first time.
But I eventually mastered it. I was excited can't you tell
Good Job Heather!
Kathi was good at this.
Ding Dong stack. My daughter is so talented she can stack and eat ding dongs all at the same time. What an over achiever
Random pics I stole from Heathers computer.

This was my favorite moment Brynna seriously tore this game up. She was soooooo cute. I was so proud of her. Thanks to Cooper for helping a cuz out.

Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment