Monday, January 21, 2013

Disneyland!!!!!

 I have been talking about getting passes forever now and kept putting it off because they are so dang expensive.  But finally I just did it and am so happy. I missed Disneyland so much
 Kapri on her very first ride.  Buzz Lightyear

 Kendra and Kino on the rockets
 Love her so much





 This was the roller coaster in toon town.  Kathi and Kendra took Kapri home so I just had Brynna and Kenzy.  So we went on this rollercoaster ride in but Brynn had to sit by herself.  It totally freaked me out her being by herself because it goes decently fast but she did good and said she loved it.
 Bryan and Kendra always say.  "I am a beautiful butterfly"  to Kapri because she looks like the caterpillar on bugs life.  so I had to take my beautiful butterfly on the caterpillar ride
 sleeping on the way home
 tea cups

 I love her so much.  I can't even stand it.
 Chris holding all the kids.
my babies fell asleep on our way back to the car. so precious

0 comments: