Monday, January 21, 2013

Random

 Kapri's first tooth
 Brynna drew on her face
 Gymnastics.  I took her out of gymnastics.  It kind of broke my heart because she is so good and she loves it but it was really hard time and sitting with Kenzy and Kapri for 1hr and 15min was not fun at all.  I am sure I will put her back in in like a year but for now we will do soccor again.

 Uncle Cade took the girls for strolls around the neighborhood in his dune buggie the girls loved it.
 Kapri's first time on the trampoline.  She loved it.  She would just lay there and the girls would bounce her and she would start laughing.  It was so cute.
 Brynna the runner.  For Brynna's 5th Birthday Bryan got her new running shoes.  So she goes running around our circle with Bryan now.
 Cute Girls

0 comments: