Friday, October 21, 2016

BABY BRODY!!!




 We dropped these cute kids off with Kendra before going to the hospital.


 After we dropped the kids off we went to Yard House at Victoria Gardens to eat lunch then we went straight to the Hospital.  It is kind of fun having a scheduled time to have your baby.  You can plan so much better.
 getting excited and nervous.

 I told them initially I wanted an epidural.  I was talking to a mid wife and she told me if I wasn't in any pain that I should hold off.  Then 20 min later I was starting to feel pain so I asked to get one.  They said they had to give me liquid first.  I don't ever remember having to do that during my other epidurals.  Anyways it took FOREVER finally by the time I was able to get my epidural I was in so much pain.  They gave me the epidural but it did not help at all.  They kept giving me more and my legs were numb but the pain was 100% still there finally they checked me and said I was ready to deliver.  I was in so much pain and pretty scared to deliver I told them to bring in my husband.  I really regret me not also saying for my Mom to come in too.  I delivered our sweet baby boy.  The first time I heard him cry I melted.  He is so perfect and such  sweet little angel absolutely perfect ending for a family.

   I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him
                                                                Brody Bryan Scott
                                                                 November 2, 2015
                                                                           9:44pm
                                                                          8lbs. 4oz.
                                                                         20 inches

 proud Daddy

                                                             He is so handsome!



 The girls Love him.  They couldn't wait to see him.  and of course they all wanted to hold him.







 Taking our sweet baby home.


0 comments: