Sunday, October 16, 2016

Random











September 30th, 2015 Donuts with Dad at the girls school.

                                   

 Horse Lessons.  Love me some Kapri.



 creative little girls.
 Poor Brynn had a horrible time with her teeth we took her to 3 different dentists who were available at a specific time because she was in so much pain.  Poor thing.  oct. 2015

 A few days before Brody was born Bryan's car got broken into.  His tools were stolen.  What is wrong with people?  How could you be so horrible?  And when I was 9 months pregnant.  We ended up taking Brody home from the hospital in a rental car a mustang.
 Kindergarten Thanksgiving performance.  Kenzy with her friends Erin and Katelynn.
 Me and my dad got to go see West side Story at the Candlelight pavillion in Claremont.  I loved it.  It was sooooo good.  Thanks to my awesome mom who gave me her ticket and watched my kids.  It was so fun.  You are so awesome!  I love you Mom!
 Then me and my dad got to go see Riverdance a little later.  Love my awesome Dad.
 Christmas work Party.
Disneyland with some cuties.

0 comments: