Sunday, November 6, 2016

Brynna's Baptism and Brody's Blessing.




 My sweet little girls got baptized.  I love how sweet she looks in that jumpsuit.

 Love my beautiful Brynn.


 Brynna got baptized on Saturday February 6th.  And Brody was blessed the next day Sunday February 7th. We had parties both Saturday and Sunday at our house.  It was kind of  a stressful time we had sold our house and thought we weren't going to be in our house at the time but luckily dates got pushed back and we were able to stay in our home for the events.  My dad had gotten phenomena so I was sooooo happy he was able to come to both ordinances although he went home right after and wasn't able to party with us.

 We thought he looked so gangsta in the beanie :)
 Love this little boy with all my heart.
 Brody's big day!




 Look at that sassy girl. She is telling me right now to delete this picture.  Not happening!  I think it's the cutest.


 Friend and Family pics.



0 comments: