We had planned on going to Disneyland on Brynna's 8th Birthday. It was raining sooooo hard but we still decided to go. On the way driving over there I could barely see it was raining so bad I thought What am I thinking this is going to be a disaster. It was one of the best days ever! No one was there. We got on all the rides so fast. Even the cars ride was only 15 minute wait. I have never seen it less then 90min wait. We walked onto a ton of rides. We were totally soaked and a little cold but definitely worth it. One of my favorite days.
My face after going on screaming. That rain hit my face so hard it hurt.
Kendra and Kathi met us later in the day when the rain had calmed down a little.
We bought the kids these cute jackets.
Aunt Heather bought some magic tricks for Brynn's Birthday. Bryan was in heaven. The kids playing with them at dinner.
We got home late But my mom had made Brynn a birthday cake and Brynn was happy to see it the next morning.
cute kids.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago
























0 comments:
Post a Comment