I wasn't able to help out much for my kids classes this year because of having a new baby and moving and all that craziness so I made a huge effort to help out on fun in the sun day. I thought I was going to be able to stay with Kenzy the whole time because she was a kindergartner and when Brynn was in kindergarten I got to stay with her but they assigned me to work the musical chairs so I ended up having to get a babysitter for Brody and Kapri and went to work the musical chairs game. After a couple of hours I realized that there were two musical chairs and neither of my kids were coming to the station I was at. I was soooooo upset. I had to pay a sitter to watch my kids and wasn't even going to see my own kids. The moms I was working with were so nice and told me they could handle it and I should go find my kids. So I went and found Kenzy and hung out with her for a while. It ended up turing out okay.
Love my kids.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment