This cool limo picked us up to take us to the airport.
Oh how I missed this place.
I love this picture of Brynn jump roping on the balcony.
We went to the Polynesian cultral center it was awesome. We went to the luau at night and I LOVED it.
The luau
Then the kids got to do a dolphin excursion. they loved it. Me and Kapri also swam with the dolphins.
We left Brody home with Grandma. I missed the little boy.
Bryan and Chris found a new love for spear fishing
the girls got mani pedi's
love this girl.
We went snorkeling Hanauma bay while Grandma took Reagan and Brynna horse riding.
On the day we were leaving for the airport Kendra accidentally locked the keys in the car so she squeezed in with us so we could do some last minute shopping at the stadium swap meet.
at the airport
on the way home.
Reunited with our sweet baby boy!
Beautiful Night
5 years ago





































0 comments:
Post a Comment