Monday, November 3, 2008

Brynna's first Halloween





This is me and Carter carving our pumpkins. We carved them the sunday before Halloween. They were already wilted by Halloween (Friday). It's so hot in Oct. in California. So weird. I am still getting used to California.



Life is so tough being a princess

We went with our friends Darrin and Clarissa to their trunk or treat the week before Halloween. It was so much fun. Kevin and Claudine came with us










On actual Haloween me and Heather put together a fun Halloween dinner for the family. These are the Ghost cake pops we made. We are very proud.
Brynn and Raegan

Colby and Brynn



























We went to my family's trunk or treat on Halloween. It was fun.

My dad and Brynn Trunk or treating.


3 comments:

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh Brynna is such an adorable snow white! I just love seeing picts of your parents too! I think through some blog hopping I've seen what some of your sisters are up to, what going on with your brother? I hope you guys are all doing great! (I'm so glad I am able to be in touch with a childhood friend!!!)

Clarissa and Darrin said...

She is adorable in her Halloween costumes. I am very impressed you made her ballerina skirt. So cute!!! Also, those were the best Ghost Pops ever, delicious!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for making Halloween dinner with me!! It was a crazy day, but well worth it! Love you!