
Some of the pictures from the past few trips to Disneyland
Brynna and Colby about half way through the night. Colby and Brynna were pooped. But Brynn was a little slap happy. She does that a lot when she's tired.

The new Toy story ride in California Adventure so much fun but the longest lines ever! Me and Clarissa almost died carrying our chubby babies through that line. Our husbands met us that night after work.

Brynna and Raegan wearing there Minnie Mouse Dresses

Top: Everyone posing
Bottom: The girls and I on Pirates of the Carabean
4 comments:
How fun! I love Disneyland!!! Kathryn I miss you to death! You need to make a trip out here.
Ahhh Disneyland!! The happiest place on earth!!! HAHAHAHA! We always have such fun together
Looks like so much fun! We were just talking about you the other day, and I was like "I miss Kathryn's cute smiling face at the front of relief society!" Anyway, I love how blonde your hair is too! You're such a Cali girl!
ADOABLE PICS!!! It looks like you all had a blast!! She is growing up so fast!! :)
Post a Comment