Friday, October 10, 2008

More Beach Fun!


This time at the beach we had a boat to cruise around in. It was so much fun the swells in the water made it feel like a roller coaster ride. Anyways we got some bait to give to the seals but they were totally not interested so we fed them to the seagulls and pelicans instead. Eventually some seals came up in the water we thought they were going to get on our boat but luckily they didn't.
All the girls got matching Sweatshirts so we decided to model them.

Bryan and Brynna chillin on the boat

3 comments:

Heather said...

It snowed this morning.....yeah, I'm a little jealous of your trip to the beach! :) We miss you guys!

Karyn said...

Where is Brynna's life vest and why is it not on her? You take care of my niece!

Micah and Melinda said...

I love the matching sweatshirts that is so cute! I love that you guys are always doing fun things!