We picked out some pumpkins at a pumkin patch. I have always gotten pumpkins at like a grocery store never at a pumpkin patch and now i know why they are like three times as expensive. Lame
Brynna and Raegan picking out the perfect pumpkin
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






6 comments:
Cutest picts! I love your header too! Looks like you're doing great!!!
How Cute!!! I love pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted houses...tis the season! Please tell me you are not going to try and make a pumpkin pie out of your pumpkin... your already too perfect!
Brynna is so cute! I am excited to see her Halloween costume!
your blog is so cute. i can't believe how big brynna is getting! i miss you guys. i hope you're loving california!
Brynna is so cute I cannot believe she is standing up by the pumpkin. We were looking at videos of when Kaitlyn was a baby and she said that Brynna is cuter than she is. We miss you guys. Who is going to come and go trick or treating with Kaitlyn, Morgan, Braiden and Ashley this year. I bet you won't miss trick or treating in the cold. Love you
SOOO cute We miss seeing you and Bryan and cute little Brynna!!!
Post a Comment