The guy behind me in the picture had a hand held video camera that his friend was yelling into. So I gave a shout out on it for the free tacos we got because the lakers kept the Clippers under 100 points. And he told me not to come to him for money when I see it on MTV. RIGHT! I think your money is safe with you. But he was super funny he kept making trouble with the Clipper fans next to us which was very entertaining.Don't be jealous. This multi millionaire has floor seats to the Lakers and rolls up to the Laker game in a Rolls Royce. Seriously if I saw him any where else I would think he was homeless. Trust me this picture does no justice. But I am sure his cowboy hat costs more than my whole wardrobe.
Bryans family gets Laker game tickets every year. So this year since we live here now they were so nice to share one of the games with us. It was so fun. Thank you so much mommy and daddy Scott.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






7 comments:
I know exactly what guy you're talking about (the one who looks homeless). Mike and I have seen him on tv when we see Laker games and we always laugh! Haha!
Kathryn it looks like you get to have a lot of fun. We miss you also. This year for Halloween Brian and Earnie took the kids Trick-or-treating then when Morgan and Ashley were tired I took Braiden and Kaitlyn to a couple of houses on our street. It was fun but you were missed.
We really missed you the day I cut Kaitlyns hair. I did't know who to call for the hair emergency that I created.
I hope things are going well for you getting a house
Love Kelly
Hey guys!
I wanted to let you know that I'm making our blog private. If you'd like an invite to it, email me at MikeandMaryBlog@gmail.com. Hope everything is going good for you guys!!
Fun!!!
I wont show this page to Ron. He's a big Celtics fan so he does't like the Lakers.
Hey Kathryn,
I was a little confused as to who Kathi was so I am glad that you clarified it. it seems like it has been a while since you updated your blog. I know that I should not be the one to say update it because i went from september to November with no new info. Mom says you have been very sick. And it sounds like Brynna is getting ready to take off walking. I miss you. Love you
Kelly
KAthryn!!! Its amy 230!!! terri told me you had a blog how fun!! I have one too, its private but send me your email I will invite you!! You look so beautiful! and so is your darling baby!
Hey Kathryn, I had a dream about you the other night. I was throwing you some kind of shower or good-bye party (strange, I know) and it made me miss you so much. I hope you guys are doing well. Little Brynna is almost ONE!!!! I can't beleive how fast life goes.
Post a Comment