Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brynna Update!


So Brynna has been growing like crazy. She crawls all over the place and is so close to walking. She can stand up for a good few seconds just won't take the plunge. She loves to walk with a walker or with me and Bryan holding on to her hands. When we let go she gets so mad. Her 7th and 8th tooth just poked through. She can wave now but when she waves she waves to herself I love it so much I don't think I will ever teach her the right way. She loves attention! She likes to wave at people and clap to get there attention. Its hilarious. She gives Daddy kisses. She gave me a few but always kisses her daddy. It gets pretty slobbery sometimes. She loves to dance. If she hears any music of any kind she starts dancing. If I play the piano she dances. If theres a hymn at church she dances. Shes so funny sometimes I won't even recognize that there is music until she starts dancing. I love my Brynna

6 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH she is so sweet. I love those cheeks!!!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

That is the FUNNIEST picture! She is so cute!I can't believe our babies are so old. While I was reading your post, Mason started boogying to your blog music. He and Brynna should have a dance party. :)

Lana // Blog Author said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! hahaha! I've been waiting for updates on your life since the Laker game post. Yay!

kcskinner said...

I miss her it sounds like she is growing like a weed. Did she get scared being on santa's lap? She will be dancing with the big kids by next summer. We maybe back to California again did mom tell you. I love you my little sister. Any housing updates?

Jeff and Mandy said...

Kathryn her cheeks are AMAZING! Too cute!

Mary said...

Hi! I am just making sure that everyone who has an automatically updating blog list knows that when blogs are private (like ours now is), that it won't show when we've posted new things. I update usually at least once a week, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I haven't stopped blogging! Of course you are free to visit as often or not-so-often as you like. :) Merry Christmas!