Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve!

So this year The scotts came over to my parents house for Christmas Eve. We had dinner and played games. It was a lot of fun. Not very many people get to hang out with both sides of the family on Christmas eve so me and Bry are very lucky.

Brynna and my mom. They were matching.

Brynna was loving the Egg Nogg! I know so gross! She is such a picky eater too. I can't believe she liked it.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas Eve! Can't wait to see you guys!

Micah and Melinda said...

mmm egg nog! It looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Falisha said...

Hey! It has been a while since I looked on here. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you to have another little one! And getting into your own house, very exciting! You will love it. It is so fun to decorate your own space.

Micah and Melinda said...

Whats going on sister... you're MIA! Hope your doing good!