So a lot of stuff has been going on with us. We have been living in Newport Beach now for over a month. We put out 4 offers on houses. One finally got accepted so if all goes well we will be moving to Rancho Cucamonga at the end of January. Brynna is walking. She took her first step on her 11 month birthday. But she still crawls everywhere and she is a wobbly walker. I love watching her walk. And the biggest news is...
I AM PREGNANT!!!
We are expecting baby number 2 on the fourth of July! Luckily I havn't been as sick with this pregnancy as I was with Brynna but I still got sick although I can tell its dying down. I am very sensitive to smells still though. We are so excited!!!
Yes, we were trying. I know crazy right. But I really wanted Brynna to have a close sibling for some reason. So they better be best friends or they are in big trouble.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






16 comments:
I love the picture with Bryna and Santa! It looks like that is his real beard, if so than very impressive. I am so excited about baby number two. Also, very excited about the house purchase. Party at your house!!!!
Yay for being prego and YAY for almost getting into your first house!! Love you guys!
Congratulation on EVERYTHING!! I am so happy to hear that the Scott family is growing! To top it off, you aren't as sick. What a relief! Good luck with the house thing!
Yay! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Also, congratulations on the new house. I'd love to see pictures!
Congratulations! It's so fun to watch people starting to have their "real" (non-college years) lives! I'm so excited for you for the new addition and the house, and Brynna growing up!
Wow Kathryn! Congrats on your little girl walking, buying a house AND baby #2! How exciting! Good luck with everything!
I am so excited!!!! I can't believe you're on baby number 2! And that is awesome about the house. I hope things keep working out great for you!
I can't believe you are already pregnant!! I would die! Was this planned? LOL Congrats though...hopefully you won't get as sick with #2.
BABY NUMBER 2!!! Awesome I love it! Go you. Congrats, thats is so great.
Were you guys planning on getting pregnant?! :) I'm so excited for you!!!
Oh I knew it would be soon. I honestly kept asking myself "When is she going to announce it"> not even a joke. I just had a feeling u were for some crazy reason! CONGRATS!
Yay!!! Congrats! I don't know if you have access to my blog or not so send me your e mail. Send it to itsmemeganlee at yahoo. I'm pregnant too! How far along are you and what is your due date?
Oh wow! The 4th of July! My niece was born on July 4th. Her sister always gets jealous and says, why does she get all the fireworks??? It's pretty funny. I'm due on June 26th 3 days after Miley's birthday haha.
I will cross my fingers everything goes well with your house and that you don't get as sick as you did with Brynna. What a grown up little sister you are. Love you Kelly
Kathryn! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! I miss you!
Oh My goodness!! How are you guys? I just saw your comment on my blog! I miss you guys! You moved?? And you are Pregnant again! Yay Congrats!! What else is new??
Post a Comment