Friday, August 22, 2014

Brynna's 6th Birthday!

 Brynna's Birthday fell on the first day back to school after Christmas break.  She had been off and on sick for a week or so and was not feeling good on her birthday.  In the morning we went to pick up her present a Saige doll.  They were sold out in stores but one of my friends had bought one and was going to return it so I bought it from her.  then I decided not to send Brynna to school because she was sick but I was planning on taking her to Disneyland but was waiting to see how she felt.  We decided to go ahead and go to Disneyland we had a great time but near the end of the night she got really sick so we left a little earlier than anticipated. but still had so much fun with my Brynn girl.


 Brynna's Favorites:  Saige doll, Saige movie, camp rock,  horses, Regan, Grandmas, Disneyland, Turqoise, Pizza, fruit roll up, school, play.
She wants to be a horse rider when she grows up.
this was her school birthday bash

0 comments: