Monday, August 25, 2014

Kapri's 2nd Birthday!


 On Kapri's Birthday we had to get out of our house because they were spraying our Kitchen Cabinents and the smell was so strong so we went and stayed with my parents.  my mom was out of town and my Dad had just had surgery on his shoulder so it worked out well for us to stay and help my daddy out.
 When we first woke up we went to Krispy Kreme.  Kapri would not let me do her hair the little stinker
 then we went to Chuck E. Cheese






 I noticed one cup cake was missing.  Hmmmm I wonder who did it.
 I guess they are her cupcakes so she can eat them whenver she wants.
 then we had dinner with my Dad, Beth, and Tyler.
 then presents.  Love this little kid.  She is so smart and sassy she is definitely a crazy toddler but she is so sweet and a good girl too.  She is my only toddler that will stay in bed when she can crawl out.  She is my first mama's girl.  I love her to pieces and spoil her like crazy!  Happy Birthday Beautiful Kapri.  Mommy loves you xoxo

0 comments: