On a field trip to the Farm with Brynna's class
All my girls love this trampoline thing so one night we decided to go do it and the guy was so nice and let Kapri go for free. She LOVED it. She was screaming when we took her off.
American Idol.
day in the sun at school. Turned out to be really cold.
fun in the pool. Kapri's new ride
Beach Day!
swim party
Dress up with cousins
love my sissy and mommy.
Love my hubby.
Rachel Brynna's horse coach let Kapri ride in the golf cart with her on the way down from the ring where they ride. Rachel got out and Kapri stayed in I conemplated getting her out but she was just sitting there so good so I left her in there thinking the keys were removed next thing I know Kapri drives it on the the tree. The cart was seriously like up on the tree. It scared poor little Kapri but she was okay. crazy toddler.
cow appreciation day.
mommy and daddy date night with bugs.






0 comments:
Post a Comment