Bry turned 26 this year CRAZY! I met him when he was 17 we are getting so old. But at least he is just as cute as back then. We celebrated by going to our favorite restraunt Benihana and then going to his parents house for some cake and ice cream followed by an amazing hour of 24. It was so much fun. I love you Bryan!
the amazing cake I made.
Brynna eating her ice cream she has to hold the spoon all by herself
Grandma and Grandmpa Scott with Kevin and Brynn
Our awesome waitor! I asked him to take a picture of us all instead he decided to pose and so I took a picture of him. I never did get my picture. I just wish I had his dance moves on film. AMAZING!!
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






2 comments:
PS. I love the family picture at the top of your blog. Where did you get that taken? It's ADORABLE.
Tell Bryan Happy Birthday. Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment