Thursday, April 2, 2009



I have been having troubles with putting my pictures on my computer so I have been majorly lacking in my blog duties so here are some random things:

Brynn and Raegan playing while we were shopping














































Laker and Suns game! We won we must be good luck because the Lakers win every time we go.


My Grandma Brown gives the great grand kids a two dollar bill for their birthdays and it has been quite popular the kids love it. So this is Brynna enjoying her very first two dollar bill. Thank you Grandma

Grandpa and Brynna

6 comments:

The Horners said...

She's adorable. I can't wait to see your newest addition. Any names picked out yet? You look great!

Shayla said...

Kathryn, Brynna is too cute for words! That pict of her on the little bike is priceless! And her little sad face makes her look so much like you! What a doll!
Hope your pregnancy is going great!
Oh, I found some old picts of us as kiddos that are so funny/cute, I'd love to email them to you... leave me a comment.

Karyn said...

I love that the table they are standing on says no standing on the table :) And Brynna on the trike is SO cute! I love it! She's a little daredevil.

Kendra Beery said...

Thank you VERY much!!! I always love your pictures :) I love her crazy hair pic! ADORABLE!!!

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

Yay you decided on a name!!! I love baby Kenzy already :)

Nate + Carlee said...

That face on the tricycle is maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen. Also, we must think alike because I have that same car seat (and if I remember correctly we have the exact same infant car seat too...something about buying the HEAVIEST one on the market must make us feel safer or something?)
We miss you here in Provo!