Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kayak Adventures

So me and Bryan got to take out the Kayaks and it was a perfect day! The tide was low so we saw a ton of Star Fish!
More star fish
Seriously the one I was holding was HUGE! Its folded so it doesn't seem as big but it was so big.
We went out in the ocean to the seals they were pretty chill this day. We went out another day and they were all fiesty and the coast guard came up to us and warned us that they bite Hard so we will stay away from our little friends.

3 comments:

MEG said...

SO MUCH FUN! We never made it out to see the seals - Cade was taking on water! j/k

It was great to see you too! What a fun, beautiful place to hang out!

kcskinner said...

That looks like a blast I love to see your little baby bump starting to show.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Darrin and I had so much fun doing that! I think that was one of my favorite days in like a million years. Everything we did, was freaking AWESOME. Thanks for a great time!