Contrary to popular belief the Disneyland nose picking picture was in fact a pose. HA. I know there will still be skeptics but now you have it from me so decide for yourself. Now I need to find an embarrassing picture of Kathryn so watch out sweetie pie.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






3 comments:
Oh that can get ugly. I will go down in red hot flames if I begin a posting war of non-flattering pics with my husband. She should surely throw in the towel as soon as possible!
LOL!
I believe you were just pretending. I am sure my mother would help find you a picture of Kathryn that might fill the bill only it would have been taken many years ago. Good luck Love you and your cute little family.
Sorry Kathryn you are right sisters should look after sisters especially when they are "the baby". Bryan do not ask my mother is she can help you find a picture of Kathryn. Is that better Kathryn?
Post a Comment