Sunday, May 3, 2009

Piggy Tails

Brynna's first official piggy tails!  Its at the end of the day so they are pretty messy but I just love them on her!  She now says Cheese, Daddy and attempts to say Bubbles.  She will go down pretty much any slide at the park but is terrified of swings.  She folds her arms during prayers.  we didn't even teach her too she just started doing it one day and does it every time now.  She will touch her nose if you ask her where it is, but if you ask her where her eyes are she also touches her nose.  Yesterday when I was with her I kicked my foot on something and it hurt so I said to her.  "Ouchie wa waz Brynna mommy hurt her footsie wootsie!"  After I said that I was like seriously did I really just say that.  I am such a mom

3 comments:

Karyn said...

At first I wasn't sure what was on top of Brynna's head but then i noticed that it is Bryan's head. :) Too cute!

I like the "ouchie wa waz!" :)

kcskinner said...

Karyn after reading your comment I had to go back and double check what you were talking about.
It will be really funny when she starts to try to copy you back or when you hear her saying it and wonder where she got it from.

MEG said...

HAHAHAHAH, I haven't picked up the mom sayings yet but I know it's coming - Axton doesn't repeat anything yet so I'm safe for just a bit.

THOSE PIGGIES ARE SO CUTE!!!!