Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Father and sons

Bryan and his dad went to game #2 against the Jazz. Bryan was soooo excited and had a blast!
MVP

Bryan took this picture for me. He knows I love this cowboyBryan sharing the LOVE!

6 comments:

Shayla said...

How COOL! I have to tell you, whenever we watch the Lakers' home games we look for that cowboy :)
{Boooo Rockets}

MEG said...

I think it's so funny that you have a picture of that cowboy from every game. WHO THE HECK IS HE? He must be there ALL THE TIME.

kcskinner said...

It looks like Bryan has a great relationship with his father I bet it will translate to a good father/son relationship when he has a son. He is such a good father to Brynna.

Karyn said...

I LOVE the pic with Brynna in his shirt! SO CUTE!!!!

When are you going to post pics of your house? I can't wait to see.

Amber said...

Who's the cowboy? I can't figure it out!

Kathryn said...

he's just some random rich guy who gets floor tickets to all the laker games. He is mega rich but kind of looks homeless. He always has the best outfits