Oh my goodness, she looks exactly the way I felt this morning! P.S. Kathryn, I barely beat a train going over the tracks the other day (the arm things weren't down yet, don't worry), but it totally reminded me of you and our RS visits, and both of us screaming in your truck as we were going around the gates that one time. I miss you!
me and my sister were looking on this web site that had knock off name brands and they called "Jimmy Choo" "Jimmy Hoo" I thought that was so funny so after I told my sister. After I said Jimmy Hoo Brynna said "bless you"
I was working out on my elliptical Brynna came up and sat right next to me and said " YEAH! Go Mommy Go mommy. It was so cute.
Kenzy tooted and Brynna said "Bless you." What a sweet sister
Brynna was at my parents house, and my dad was watching a basketball game. My dad was saying that he was going to do something at the TIME OUT in the game. Brynna screams NO TIME OUT!. She thought she was in trouble.
"Brynna were you a good girl?" "uh uh, I pushed Kenzy down and then I pushed her down again." I wasn't expecting her to be so honest.
9 comments:
You should definetly save this picture to blackmail her when boys come calling. Beautiful morning hair
What a classic pic! I love it...especially the mouth hanging open!
Oh my goodness, she looks exactly the way I felt this morning! P.S. Kathryn, I barely beat a train going over the tracks the other day (the arm things weren't down yet, don't worry), but it totally reminded me of you and our RS visits, and both of us screaming in your truck as we were going around the gates that one time. I miss you!
That is hilarious!
Seriously just made me crack up! What a beauty! I just love keeping up with you & your cute little family ♥
this is my favorite picture EVER.
I love that picture! that is so funny. We love you Brynna
That is adorable. I love the morning look.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She looks how I feel! That is a great picture!
Post a Comment