Julie and Lisa threw me and my friend Liz a shower. It was so much fun. They even made muddy buddy's for me because that is what I crave 24/7.
Some of the gals. I didn't take pictures until the end so I missed a lot of people.
Jessica and Christina, so glad you guys could come!
I love my mommy!
Kathi, Kendra, me and Heather. Best in laws ever
Brynna playing with Kenzy's new toys. I don't know if Kenzy will ever get them back.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






4 comments:
Kathryn you are the cutest prego ever! No fair!
Kathryn that looks like a fun shower and I bet no one missed it because of snow like your other one. Also you need to have a talk with your baby and tell her to come so you will be recovered and can come to Utah in July with the rest of us. I love you and miss you.
I love the shirt you are wearing, so cute. Plus, you have the cutest, tiniest pregnant belly. Hmmmm, maybe I will feed you muddy buddies. JK
How did you get such a fat little girl when you are so thin? Brynna's a doll I love her pictures. You should have told me you were having a shower, I would have sent you some cute stuff (Too late now). Love you and cant wait to see this summer,
Post a Comment