We went down to the beach to spend fourth of July weekend with Bryans family. We started out the fun with a float parade. Cooper and Carter decorated the wagon and there bikes and we entered the parade.

me and Bry


You can see my big belly in the pic. Fourth of July was my original due date but it got pushed back. At least I didn't have to spend the weekend in the hospital.

The good thing about being huge and pregnant they let you ride in the float

Then we went and played at the beach. There was a boat parade we watched there.



Then in the evening we took the boat out to watch fireworks on the ocean. It turned out perfect. We got the most awesome spot and watched an awesome fire works show.
Grandpa letting the girls drive the boat

I love Brynna's face

pretty girly's

2 comments:
What a fun and easy day... nothing too stressfull just fun with family... PREFECT!!!
It looks like it was a fun day. I guess you didn't overwhelm yourself and go into labor. I am glad to hear you had a good 4th. Love you sister
Post a Comment