Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kenzy is here

 was born July 9th at 8:13pm.  She weighs 6lbs 8 ounces and was 19.5 inches long


so far Brynna loves Kenzy.  I think she thinks she is her dolly.  She gets so mad when she can't hold her.  If Kenzy cries Brynna will start crying.  I love my girly's

11 comments:

Shayla said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. Glad her & mommy are doing great & that Brynna is adjusting well!
Isn't it amazing how your baby looks so grown up once the new one comes!?

Naomi said...

Did you have her early? It looks like that by what you ticker says. Congrats! She is a cutie!

The Horners said...

CONGRATS! Such beautiful baby girls!

Lyndsey said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful. Brynna looks so grown up holding her like that! You can see how much she loves her! I'm so happy for you guys!

Karyn said...

LOVE her! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

Micah and Melinda said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! Brynna is so cute with her... oh your sweet little family is growing!

Little Farmer Family said...

Congratulations guys!!! She sure is sweet! Having 2 is so much fun! I love the name too!! I found you off of Kendra's blog, I hope you don't mind!!

kcskinner said...

Yeah so sweet I hope I can meet her soon.

Jeff and Mandy said...

Kathryn, how ADORABLE! Two beautiful girls, just like their hot mama! :) Glad everything went well, and hope you are doing good!

Lana // Blog Author said...

Oh kathryn that is great! I love the pictures of Brynna holding her. She has gotten so big! We miss you here in Utah, and hope we get to see you and your little family soon! I can't believe you've got two now!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. Congrats!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her.