Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BEST day EVER!



So yesterday was a very special day!  little boo turned One and a half.  Which means..... NURSERY!!!!  I have been looking forward to this day since she could walk.  I love her to death and she is such a good girl but really do we get anything out of church.  Nope we don't.  But now maybe we can get something out of the last two hours of church.  I am actually in primary but she is such a distraction in there and Bryan is in young mens so we are usually tossing her back and fourth.  So now we just have to pray that she will stay in Nursery.

1 comments:

kcskinner said...

Yeah Brynna is 18 months how cool is that? You are going to stay in the nursery aren't you Brynna? You are not like you cousins's Kaitlyn and Morgan at all. Good Luck Kathryn