oh my gosh!!! you guys have two kids!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! how are you guys doing? I got your blog from terri I hope that is oaky but I really want to see how you are and be in touch!! I have a new blog that isnt private and im starting to be better about blogging and I Am pregnant!!! yay! well check out my blog and keep in touch!!
me and my sister were looking on this web site that had knock off name brands and they called "Jimmy Choo" "Jimmy Hoo" I thought that was so funny so after I told my sister. After I said Jimmy Hoo Brynna said "bless you"
I was working out on my elliptical Brynna came up and sat right next to me and said " YEAH! Go Mommy Go mommy. It was so cute.
Kenzy tooted and Brynna said "Bless you." What a sweet sister
Brynna was at my parents house, and my dad was watching a basketball game. My dad was saying that he was going to do something at the TIME OUT in the game. Brynna screams NO TIME OUT!. She thought she was in trouble.
"Brynna were you a good girl?" "uh uh, I pushed Kenzy down and then I pushed her down again." I wasn't expecting her to be so honest.
4 comments:
These are so cute Kathryn! Your little family is just adorable & your girls are just precious!
oh my gosh!!! you guys have two kids!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! how are you guys doing? I got your blog from terri I hope that is oaky but I really want to see how you are and be in touch!! I have a new blog that isnt private and im starting to be better about blogging and I Am pregnant!!! yay! well check out my blog and keep in touch!!
andrewcandamy.blogspot.com
Those are great family pictures. I love fam beach pictures, I think they are absolutely gorgeous. What an adorable fam.
How cute are you getting family pictures because you are sending out Christmas cards this year?
Post a Comment