I love love love my sweet Kenzy. Yesterday she rolled over for the first time. It made me think how fast and I mean fast she is growing up. She is almost five months old. I swear I just had her yesterday. I could kiss that baby all day long she is my sweetheart I love that she still will just let me hold and rock her for as long as I can. She is my snuggle bug. I love how talkative she is she won't stop talking and growling. I love how much she loves her big sister. Brynna can get her to smile just by talking to her. And she is such a scooter if I lay her down on her blanket in 5 min she is clear off of it. She makes me feel so loved. I love you Kenzy Shmenzy
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






1 comments:
Kathryn you are so smart to write down a few of the things about them now you can look back in a little bit and it will bring back so many memories.
Post a Comment