My favorite thing with Brynna is to crawl in bed with her when she is asleep. She is so independent I don't get too many chances to have good cuddles when she is awake so I sneak in bed with her and hug and kiss my big girl. She is such a monkey she can crawl up anything and not fall. She climbed over Heathers fence and went off into the front yard. Luckily Raegan came in and told us. When we go to the park. People are always like Oh NO! Brynna is climbing up that ladder. I am like she does it all the time. Her favorite people in the world are her Grandma's and Grandpa's. If they leave she cries and she always asks to go to Obama's(grandma's) house. She has the hugest shoe fettish. She puts on all of my shoes and her shoes and whereever we go she puts there shoes on too. She won't eat the skins of an apple. She loves her baby sister (most of the time). She is such a daddy's girl. one of her favorite games right now is if I sit on her and then freak out because I sat on my baby girl. She loves lego's, blocks and the park. She usually won't eat her own cereal but if it is mine she will eat a lot. She is sooo smart. Too smart. She understand Everything and she is such a parot she repeats Everything. She loves to dance. and spin in circles. My favorite thing is when she gives me a kiss. I love you my beautiful Brynna!
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






1 comments:
Brynna is so cute. I can still remember sitting in the hospital waiting for her to come into the world.
Post a Comment