
Me and Brynna dressed up as Pocahontas together. We had such a blast. Me and Bry haven't dressed up in FOREVER!
So this is our ward party. We had such a blast. Halloween is so much fun with kids. I love it. Bryan ended up taking Brynna around Trunk or treating while I passed out the candy with Kenzy. On actual Halloween day we went trick or treating with my sissy Kami and her two kids. I had such a blast with her I am so glad she was in town. We drove up to the nice houses in Upland so we could get the good candy. It is kind of sad to see not very many people go trick or treating anymore. When we got back my parents said they only had one set of trick or treaters. When I was a kid there was trick or treaters everywhere.


.jpg)
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment