My sweet little Brynna. Oh my goodness. I love her. 2 years old was so rough. She is quite the stubborn little girl. But man did a flip switch. 3 years old is AMAZING. I love it. She is so much fun. I love love love hanging out with her Disneyland even shopping she has become my little best friend. She is such a sweet little girl, sometimes I think no way did I raise her she is far to perfect to be raised by me.
Brynna loves to dress up. sometimes not such a good thing. No joke she would change her outfits like 15 times a day. Which makes for a huge mess. She loves wearing skirts and dresses.
She loves her friends. Seriously every day she wakes up and asks who we are going to play with that day. But more then anyone in the world She loves her GRANDMAS. It doens't matter which one she is obsessed with them both. She is lucky to have such loving Grandma's.
She is so brave. She loves the Matterhorn at Disneyland. She will climb anything. Really she is not scared of much. She has always been this way.
She loves Disneyland, pirates, crocidiles, apples oranges, pizza,
My favorite thing about Brynna right now. Is when I tuck her in she wraps her tiny little arm around my neck. It melts my heart.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment