When we were walking to a ride Mickey just walked up so we hurried and jumped in line before it got long and we took some pics with Mickey
We stayed late that night to watch the World of Color show at Disneyland. It was so good.
Cooper and Carter showing me there new pins
Wrestling with Grandpa. Kenzy really gave it to him.
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






3 comments:
Hey!!! Your girls are so cute, too bad we don't live closer. I think our girls would have tons of fun together. I can't wait to take my girls to Disney Land. maybe when we finally make it there you can come with us and show us around so we don't waste any time.
p.s. I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog- I just switched to private.
How fun, I still need to go see that, you guys need to come up this summer and hang out.
@Falisha I know are girls are so close in age it would be so fun. If you ever come to Cali call me we will def. show you around Disneyland. My email is bkbscott@gmail.com
@Clarissa We want to go up there so bad we miss you guys.
Post a Comment