Sunday, March 27, 2011

Primary Talent Show

This year for our last Primary Activity day we did a Talent show. It was awesome. It was sooo much fun the kids were so cute and talented it was a huge success
So to kick off the show the Primary Presidency dressed super Funky and did a dance to kris kros will make you jump. We just did the dance from the wii game. It was so much fun. I don't know why but I love looking stupid
unfortunately my camera was super blurry.

Poor Bryan had worked crazy hours that week and had to come home dress the kids and bring them down. At one point Bryan fell asleep in his chair holding the girls. My sweet boy. The things he does for me.

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

Hey,random Question? But I Love the bows Brynna has in her hair in the last pic on bryans lap. I've made some very similar for Tinley but hate taking the time to sit down and make them:). I am hopeing you bought them. lol. If so, where did you get them from? thanks and hope to hear from ya!

Kathryn said...

Sorry I made them. But I would think etsy probably sells some like that