Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kenzy 18 Months

I can't believe how fast Kenzy has grown up. She is such a little stinker. I love her to death, but she is quite the fuss bucket as I call her. She fusses a lot and has since she was a baby. I mean don't get me wrong. She isn't that bad. But she is way more fussy then Brynna was. Good thing she is so cute.

Things about Kenzy: She loves strange men, I know scary right. When we go to a park she finds any old man and goes right up to him and raises her hands for him to pick her up. One specific time we were at the park right by our house. And this sweet old man came with his grandson. She was obbsesed. He would pick her up and she would just lay on his shoulder. Everytime I took her away even if I was swinging or playing with her she started bawling and throwing her body. So weird.

She loves to kiss. Another thing we are worried about. One time my cousin came over and he brought his friend with him. Kenzy kept kissing on his friend. Oh goodness we are in so much trouble.

Kenzy loves Brynna. a little too much. She jumps on her and gives her big hugs and kisses. Most the time it hurts Brynna but its still cute.

Every morning when I get Kenzy out of her crib she pulls all the blankets out with her. I don't know why but I think that is sooooo cute. Brynna used to do that when she was a baby.

Kenzy's baby thing is to suck on her thumb and pull her hair. She has been doing it forever. My girls have never been attachted to anything like a blanky or something. So this is what I consider her "baby thing" I love it. Except when she pulls her bows and rubber bands out.

The thing I love the most about Kenzy is how she is still so babyish. Every night I pick up my HUGE sleeping baby and rock her. It is so sweet she just seems so baby to me. I love her. I am so grateful to have my Kenzy in my life.

0 comments: