Brynna turned 6 Months on Sunday. she is such a little sweetie pie. Every morning I wake up to my sweet baby girl just babbling she never ever cries. Although once the bottle is made she will go crazy until it is in her mouth. She is just so fun to play with she always smiles and seeing her two little teeth just lights up my day. No one can make that girl laugh like her daddy! Bryan doesn't have to do much to get a smile on her face. So for her sixth month Birthday we fed her rice cereal for the first time.
She loved it. JK this picture is pretty accurate of the whole bowl
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






8 comments:
I freakin love that picture LOLOLOL!!
AHAHAHAHAH - poor girl! It's okay Brynna, the good stuff will come soon!
HAHA! That cracks me up! She must not like the texture, cause rice cereal has NO taste haha
The first pic is adorable! She is such a poser! Can't believe our babies are growing up!
Wow, she's already 6 months!!! Crazy! Is she getting ready to crawl yet? Tayson's still far away from crawling....I'm just surprised you waited until 6 months to feed her solid food. You're very patient! :) We miss you guys!
I love that picture of her gagging...she is so cute and rice cereal does sound disgusting. Congrats on making it through your first 6 months!
You guys are so cute! I miss you girl! Hey, we are going to private status on our blog so I need your email address so you can be invited to ours! email me k! misssmgmack@hotmail.com
Love ya girl!
Such a funny picture, but she is so cute! I can't believe that we grew up & have cute little ones now! So fun! I'm still wondering whos blog you found me on though! Plus I'm wondering what ever happened to some of the other Upland girls... Hope you're great!
Post a Comment