Sunday, July 20, 2008

Carter Family Reunion

So we started off the reunion by going to Knott's Berry Farm on Monday. It was so much fun! I forgot how much I loved it and the lines weren't bad at all. Although somehow I forgot to ride the new Pony Express ride so I am a little bit upset about that.
















Before and After! J/k we were on our knees in the second pic. That would take way to long to dig that













So then on Tuesday we went on our usual camping trip to the beach. We normally go to Carlsbad but we couldn't get reservations this year so we went to Leo Carillo in Malibu. It was good but I have to be honest, I liked Carlsbad much better. Maybe its because this is the first year I had a little baby to take care of that defiantly made it a lot harder













Preston and Brynn. Brynn and her bumbo




If you have ever seen Keeping up with the Kardashians than you have probably heard of the stores they run. Dash and Smooch. They are in Calabasis which is right by Malibu so me and 2 of my sisters and my neice Kassidy decided to go. Too expensive for me but it was fun to look. Anyways we were about to leave smooch when we looked inside Dash and saw Khloe Kardashian It was so much fun! I know I totally am that person who thinks seeing a star is the coolest thing in the world but I can't help it. She was so sweet she loved Brynna's cute cheeks!














I already miss my family so much. They were so much fun to see. My cute neices and nephews were so good to Brynna you can see that they were all admiring her. They all wanted to hold her. I love my family!

4 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

How fun!! I love that you guys went into the store and got a pic with her... I so would have too!
I can't believe how much Brynna is growing, ugh I want to keep Mason small forever! Keep going with the Twilight series it just gets better the farther you get.

The Horners said...

Fun! For a minute there I forgot we were both Carters!

Krissy said...

Thanks for introducing me to blogging. I love seeing new pictures of Brynna. Love you Kathryn & Bryan

Heather said...

Looks like you guys are having a really fun summer! Stadium of Fire was.....ok! No one knew the songs Miley Cyrus sang, because she did all songs from her new CD that's not even out yet. She didn't do any HAnnah Montana stuff. She was a good performer, but it was just a little boring not knowing any of the songs....