
My sister just started selling the cutest stuff. She is so talented. She always makes Brynna the cutest burp rags and dresses. You should check out her web site. She has way good prices!
Beautiful Night
5 years ago

My sister just started selling the cutest stuff. She is so talented. She always makes Brynna the cutest burp rags and dresses. You should check out her web site. She has way good prices!
Posted by Kathryn at 4:55 PM
4 comments:
Those are super cute. My sister actually made those burp clothes for me too! I love that dress, Brynna is getting so big! I love it.
Those are so cute! So i wanted to find out how you were coming reading the twilight series? 4 days till the new book!!
Bryan & Kathryn,
I am so happy I found your blog. It was good to catch up on your life and see how you are doing. Add us to your blog list, we added you to ours. Hope thats cool.
http://chrisandcourtneybrasher.blogspot.com
Kathryn,
You're going to think I'm a nut but this is Cathy (Ricky's wife) and I caught your link on Krissy's blog. Your family is so beautiful! Trey and Kassidy told us that Brynna had chubby cheeks and they weren't kidding:) I like her huge bows and her Janie and Jack outfits:) Take care, Cathy Acker
Post a Comment